Students and prospective students
The progress of our students is important to us. This is why we want to support you in your everyday student life – on campus as well as at home. We also want to be of help to persons who are interested in starting their studies and who have questions concerning possible deviations from usual operations.
Information for students about reporting (suspected) Covid-19 infections
1. Any students at the University of Graz who are infected with Covid-19 or who show relevant symptoms are required to inform the University of Graz immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0316/380–2000 (Mon. – Fri., 9 am – 4 pm).
2. The University of Graz will report all confirmed cases to the relevant public health authority.
3. The University of Graz establishes the affected classes. All students who were registered for the relevant classes will be informed.
4. The University of Graz will assist the investigating authorities with contact tracing of confirmed cases and distributing information.
5. All information about Covid-19 at the University of Graz can be found at covid-19.uni-graz.at.
6. For any further questions please e-mail email@example.com or call 0316/380–2000.